FC Barcelona have rewarded midfield player Sergio Busquets with a four-and-a-half-year contract extension which ties the academy graduate to the club until June 2013.

Learning curve
The 20-year-old – part of the Barça youth team led by Josep Guardiola that won promotion to Segunda B last season – has looked more than comfortable during his eleven Liga appearances this term and has also enjoyed four outings and two goals in the UEFA Champions League. Speaking after penning his new deal, Busquets said: "I'm so happy as this is a moment that I've been dreaming about since I was a young boy. Last season I was playing in the third division. I'm going to continue to get better as a player and to learn from my coach and team-mates." Barça, the Spanish Liga leaders, were paired with Olympique Lyonnais in the last 16 of the UEFA Champions League.

©uefa.com 1998-2008. All rights reserved.
Diposting oleh Boz_Tanx

0 komentar:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger templates